The Little Free Pantry is one way that The Table serves our community. Our pantry is located outside at 940 Kent Street and is available year round, any time of day. If you or someone you know needs help with food or personal items, please come check it out.
Our pantry is stocked through donations from individuals and organizations. One of the best ways to help is to sponsor a food drive through your school or business. If you would like to donate groceries, give funds or sponsor a food drive, contact email@example.com.
We are currently in need of the following non-perishable items:
- Canned veggies, meat or fruit
- Rice or dry beans
- Mac & cheese / pasta / ramen
- Boxed cereal or oatmeal
- individual serving size granola bars or nuts
- Toilet paper or other personal hygiene items
- Diapers, wipes, formula and baby food